I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.
Would you be willing to give a minute of your time to help Make-A-Wish® grant wishes of children living with a life-threatening illness?
What if I told you that you could give that minute any Saturday in September while shopping at your local Walmart?
It really is that simple – Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish®.
Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless, a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S. will donate $1 to to Make-A-Wish® for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish, so for the second year in a row, Straight Talk is thrilled to be hosting the “Give A Minute, Help to Make-A-Wish®” program. This year, they will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000. Last year, the program reached its donation goal of $1,000,000, and with your help, they can do it again this year.
If you don’t live near a Walmart, you can still give a minute to help! From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
Be sure to stop by Walmart on any Saturday in September to hear about Straight Talk Wireless, the largest no-contract cell phone service in the U.S., and help make a sick child’s wish come true.